Senior Manager Consumer Segmentation (m/f)
Herzogenaurach bei Nürnberg
Beginn: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Digital Brand Commerce (#DBC) creates the digital future by delivering a premium digital experience centered on our consumers. The aspiration is to define and build the global ecosystem empowering BU’s and Markets by providing a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities, leading all one seamless experience across all digital touchpoints.
As a member of the DBC Consumer Insights & Data Science team, the Senior Manager for consumer segmentation takes on responsibility for analysing & consulting stakeholders in the company across many functions , Bus, and markets in usage of consumer segments. He is responsible for driving consumer acquisition, engagement & revenue KPIs through analysing the performance of consumer segments derived from advanced analytics, and consult a variety of stakeholders in the proper usage of segmentation developed for different use cases.
He/She will be mapping business needs to existing consumer segmentation capabilities and feed new requirements to data science team for development of new segments. He will analyse the performance of segmentation across all consumer touch points including ecommerce, CRM, Mobile APPs, Paid Media , Social, , etc.
- Consumer segmentation & targeting solutions
- Develop research hypothesis from business questions and follow that hypothesis through analysis and recommendations
- Lead or contribute to analytics initiatives, including customer segmentation strategies, acquisition & retention strategies, predictive modelling, customer lifetime value metrics and marketing effectiveness
- Contribute to the optimization of the adidas SCV (single consumer view) database from a data infrastructure and governance perspective to ensure operational excellence in the availability & quality of data required for CRM marketing activities, analytics and reporting
- Collaborate with various cross-functional business partners to structure solutions to data and business questions
- Take leadership role to bring various cross-functional business partners across many business units and markets to clearly understand the use cases and types of consumer segmentation and guide them to properly use the relevant segmentation for the relevant purposes
- Drive optimized targeting solution to create a premium consumer experience by targeting them with the right content, in the right context in the right channel
- Optimize ROI of marketing spend through the analysis of consumers’ behaviour throughout different stages of their lifecycle and correlating this with exposure to
- Provide clear, concise, and actionable recommendations by drawing out key insights from in-depth, complex data sources and reporting these to various internal stakeholders
- Define KPI´s to derive and develop the success of consumer segmentation, provide requirements to consumer Insights team for development of new reports or dashboards to support self-service analytics on consumer segments.
Knowledge, capabilities and experience
- Highly numerate with a strong capability to analyse data and produce actionable insights.
- Full understanding of how digital communications can be used to acquire, develop and retain customers
- Strong project management skills, Very strong communication skills
- Knowledge of predictive analytics and how these can be effectively applied in a CRM environment
- Strong SQL database query skills , Good skills with R or Python & Big data
- Experience of reporting tools such as MicroStrategy and Tableau
- Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Someone who considers quality, accuracy and attention to detail as critical
- Expert on consumer segmentation approaches ( supervised, unsupervised techniques) , approaches to combine digital and market research data
- Audience targeting, Audience modelling, DMP & programmatic marketing
- Minimum 6-8+ years marketing intelligence experience
- University Degree (e.g. in Business, Marketing, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)