Senior Manager Human Resources (m/f)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Manager Human Resources (m/f)
Start: 1 May 2017, Contract: full-time, limited to 18 months
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager Human Resources who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We love to work with ambitious and highly passionate people with a can-do-attitude without fear of taking responsibility. You’re part of the HR team which consists of a Talent Acquisition Manager, an Office Manager and an HR working student; you report directly to the CFO.
Pepper.com is an international partner network which is attentively different to other deal platforms - you won’t find laxoffers, only the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock the community seeks and finds the bestoffers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With 500 million page impressions, over 25 mln users and over 65,000 user submitted deals per month across communities in America, Europe and Asia, Pepper has quickly risen to bethe largest community deal platform worldwide!
Our partner network consists of:
hotukdeals.com - UK
mydealz.de - Germany
dealabs.com - France
pepper.pl - Poland
nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
preisjaeger.at - Austria
promodescuentos.com - Mexico
buenosdeals.com - U.S.
desidime.com - India
pepper.co.kr - Korea
pelando.com.br - Brazil
Your responsibilities would include
- You work closely with the Management team in order to ensure that HR strategies support the growth and development of our group.
- You support our management team in all labour law issues.
- You’re keen on taking over first leadership responsibility in an HR team; you ensure that your team is equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide support and services to the highest standard; if needed you get your hands dirty.
- The following projects (amongst others) require a strong focus – the priorization depends on your previous experiences and your professional core area:
- You enable our young and passionate leadership team with your experience and extraordinary empathetic work, you develop appropriate long-term concepts for group wide leadership development as well as feedback processes.
- With your pragmatic mind-set, you optimize our internal communication flow, making sure information is spread in an appropriate way.
- You develop creative solutions and long-term strategies to bring our international performance and talent management (internal and external) to the next level.
- You continuously strengthen our employer brand to ensure that we attract the best people and with your curiosity for innovative concepts and tools you bring our recruiting processes to the next level.
- You bring in creative ideas to help our diverse entities to grow closer together, e.g. group wide benefits, identify joint company values.
The qualities we are looking for are
- You are a passionate HR professional with a high degree of empathy.
- You have gained at least 3 to 5 years of general HR experience in an international and dynamic working environment.
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Psychology or similar.
- You gained practical experience with diverse labor law issues and with compensation & benefits, ideally in an international environment.
- You consider the impact of HR as strategically shaping the company’s future while also focusing on high professional service orientation.
- You have outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills and you work and communicate within all levels of the organization understandingly in order to establish trust and motivation.
- You have a proven track record of optimizing and implementing diverse HR processes.
- Your analytical mindset doesn’t conflict with your hands-on-attitude, and being flexible throughout the process doesn’t bother you.
- You are a strong team player with the ability to prioritize and handle concurrent projects and activities.
- You pay high attention to detail, but you never lose sight of the company’s long-term goals.
- You're fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
What's in for you?
- Awesome, international team of passionate and skilled people with flat hierarchies and fast decision making procedures.
- Exciting position with a huge strategic impact and creative freedom.
- A great loft-like office in Torstraße (close to Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Benefits such as free drinks, food & sweets, monthly team activities.
- Flexible working hours.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please submit your application documents by email, including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV as well as your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date.