Senior Manager (m/f) Digital Analytics - Social & Mobile
Herzogenaurach bei Nürnberg
Beginn: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Digital Brand Commerce (#DBC) creates the digital future by delivering a premium digital experience centered on our consumers. The aspiration is to define and build the global ecosystem empowering BU’s and Markets by providing a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities, leading all one seamless experience across all digital touchpoints.
This role will lead the development of high end analytical practices (social media, mobile apps and qualitative analytics) for the #DBC team.
This position drives the overall KPI framework, ensuring that we have relevant and impactful metrics for measuring the performance in digital, both on brand and commercial objectives, for all functional area and at all seniority level. As part of this responsibility, it oversees the product “reporting and visualization” to deliver KPI dashboards in an agile way.
- Build and evolve world class analytics practice on social media analytics, mobile apps analytics and qualitative analytics, providing a reliable service while constantly monitoring the ecosystem of solutions and partners
- Build and evolve our #DBC KPI framework covering all digital consumer touchpoints (owned, earned, paid), unifying all digital functions and seniority levels around a consistent definition of business performance
- Lead the agile product “reporting and visualisation”, ensuring that the KPI are brought in an impactful way to the decision point
- Relentlessly educate and communicate to ensure clear understanding of the KPI frameworks
- Defines the vision and roadmap for his area
- Thinks globally and x-functionally in order to identify dependencies and their impact, raise the dependency issues with the project sponsor and co-create solutions.
- Partners with Procurement in order to engage external suppliers (e.g. conduct interviews, financial management of external supplier costs).
- As conflicts and escalations arise within projects, identify solutions and propose these to project sponsor and support their resolution in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Attract, recruit and lead a team of passionate business analysts, provide clarity on objectives and performance, drive engagement and personal growth
- Promotes a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals.
- Takes ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Deep understanding of the digital with experience in social media, mobile, web, and paid media.
- Ability to measure, analyse and convey actionable insight on the above
- Experience in research and analytics, balanced across quantitative and qualitative disciplines
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, with a proven track record.
- Agency background, strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- High affinity with data and statistical methods, experienced with data tools such as Alteryx and Tableau
- Experience with the creation of business relevant KPI frameworks in a brand + commerce environment
- Experience with the creation of visually impactful dashboard, from the data layers up to the look and feel
- Familiar with the agile approach
- Hands-on attitude, with a record of driving change and delivering results
- Talent to distillate clear insights from complex topics
- Courage to challenge the status quo
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mind-set, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with different international cultures
- Strong experience to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Bachelor or Master degree with focus on Business Administration, or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in analytics (preferably in brand/B2C context)
- Fluent English (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), proficient in MS Office