Head of (m/f) Business Intelligence
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Head of (m/f) Business Intelligence for our new Digital Excellence Center. The Digital Excellence Center aggregates all relevant data from the 7Commerce and 7Travel portfolio assets (e.g. Stylight, Verivox, Amorelie, Parship, etc.) and supports our assets in diverse functional areas, such as performance marketing, branding and business intelligence.
- You will manage the BI team of the Digital Excellence Center
- You will design, implement and develop the central data warehouse for the 7Commerce and 7Travel portfolio assets (including the systems architecture and integration of 20+ data sources, data analysis and modelling, as well as the visualization in a frontend tool) with your team, plus external service providers as a support
- You will be a strategic and technical consultant and mentor for the business intelligence units of our assets
- You will regulate and establish modellings, benchmarks and analysis and you will participate in the process of identifying data driven opportunities for optimization
- Furthermore you will establish the business intelligence unit as a central knowledge hub for us and our assets
- Successfully completed studies in the area of (economical) computer science or in a comparable field
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of business intelligence in a performance and data driven company in a digital environment
- Very good understanding of database technologies, data modelling and the development with relational data, good knowledge in tableau
- You have experience with agile development using jira, git(hub) and confluence
- You have programming skills in python, other object orientated computer languages are an advantage
- Solid analytical skills, assertiveness and a solution-orientated way of working is a matter of course to yourself
- Your German and English speaking as well as writing skills are very good
Why join 7Commerce
- Be our business intelligence expert and consult and work with our 15+ ventures
- You will have an excellent exposure to all asset DWHs and technologies and work in a highly motivated environment and with colleagues with inspirational mindsets
- You will be fully integrated into the Digital Excellence team of 7Commerce, which includes Managing Directors, Investment Managers and functional experts.
- You will have the opportunity to extend your business network and get in contact with the local business intelligence teams of our assets
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.