(Senior) Market Researcher (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand-- an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
We are now looking for a Senior Researcher responsible for uncovering unique Consumer & Customer Insights for the HERE organization. You will incorporate your knowledge of different research methodologies to manage projects from inception through completion. This will be done through working with select agencies and creating your own analysis. You will have the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
You will report to Head of Consumer and Customer Insights
What we are looking for in you?
- Assess how to translate HERE strategy and business needs into market research initiatives
- Work with key stakeholders to determine information needs and gaps for your assigned business division
- Coordinate research requirements with Marketing, Product Management, Sales and other internal departments.
- Coordinate work product with overall intelligence community
- End to end management of primary qualitative and quantitative market research projects to be conducted in-house and by external research agencies
- You will work with internal business units to scope projects, prepare RFPs, create questionnaires and discussion guides, perform data analysis and write reports
- Evaluate and contract with research providers based on project specifications
- Present research findings to key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- 3+ years of experience of prior work in qualitative and quantitative market research
- Experience in consumer and business to business research sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in Automotive and/or Enterprise verticals would be advantageous
- Have proven you are a trusted team player with high integrity and strong interpersonal savvy
- Have highly effective communication and presentation skills which allow you to work easily with all levels of the company
- Have the skills to work through ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Have ability to grasp complex concepts and turn that knowledge into decisive action that produces results
- Self-motivation: ability to work equally well autonomously and as part of a team
- You are ready to travel 10% of your time