Senior Marketing Manager (CRM) (m/f)
ZipJet Global Services GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are, what we are doing
We’re a young team of around 50 people in Berlin, Paris and London. We have a good dose of experience in all the right places. Our backgrounds are diverse – culturally and professionally. And we have fun doing what we’re doing.
We want to take the hassle out of peoples’ lives by freeing up their time for what they enjoy most, starting with laundry. For that, we have built an extremely flexible system, allowing people to have their laundry picked up at their convenience and returned to them within 24 hours. We are currently serving our customers in London, Berlin, and Paris.
We are offering our service via mobile apps (iOS & Android) and via our website. We strive for operational excellence and are building solutions to serve large numbers of customers in a highly reliable and autonomous manner.
What you will be doing
- You will own ZipJet´s global Customer Relationship Management with the main goal of making our customers happy
- You will focus on the communication with our customers via e-mail, push notification and direct mailings along the customer life cycle.
- You will track retention performance of all campaigns and communication chains
- You will identify measures to increase customer retention and lead the implementation through cross-functional projects
Who we are looking for
- You are a proven expert in Customer Relationship Management with several years of experience
- You are very familiar with CRM Software such as Exact Target, Mailchimp, Emarys
- You possess a strong ability to create and implement a global retention strategy
- You are completely data driven, goal-orientated and possess great analytical skills – and, you set your own working standards in line with this
- You know all important analytical methods and love crunching numbers
- You possess perfect communication skills in English
- You have experience with cohort analysis. Experience with other Online Marketing channels (such as Display, SEA, SEO) is a plus
- Knowledge in HTML and SQL complete your profile
Who you are
- You like to get your hands dirty making things work.
- You are curious and you take an initiative of your own to satisfy that curiosity.
- You have an urge to do things right and to do the right thing.
- You like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them.
- You know how to balance the above and make the occasional compromise for a greater goal.
What we offer
- A setting that allows you to shape essential parts of a business operation.
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions.
- The prospect of having a broad impact on peoples’ lives.
- A goal-oriented working atmosphere in an international environment at the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and open-doors policy
- Free drinks, cereals, and regular team events
Are you up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receive your complete application including your earliest starting date.