Senior Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Redaktion
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform – for free.
HeavenHR is a brand new SaaS start-up that is backed and supported by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to join us in building a great software from scratch in our office in Berlin. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of working experience in a similar role, and is experienced with SEM and SEO strategies.
- Revolutionary and innovative business model
- Former Rocket/ Home24/ Bain/ BCG founder & team
- Strong financial support from well-known global investors
- Large network of experienced business angels
- Establish our Online Marketing Department from the ground up
- Develop, execute and manage SEO strategies in coordination with the management team to increase traffic and target audiences
- Develop our SEM strategy and manage the SEM account and campaigns
- Perform competitor and keyword analysis as well as building links and content
- Measure & report organic traffic and sales across all markets
- Manage and grow our social media channels (create content, generate traffic, engage with key influencers & shape trends)
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a similar field from a top business school/ university with excellent academic results
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing (with a focus on SEM and SEO)
- In-depth knowledge of the Google product line, current web technologies and common SEO tools (Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmasters, etc.)
- Experience with content-related SEO best practices (blog posts, white papers, etc.) and Enterprise Social Media (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.) is preferable
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
- Strong ability to prioritize your workload
- Enthusiastic about technology & startups
- Native German Skills & fluent in English
You will be working in a dynamic team that believes the sharing of knowledge and collaboration are key to constantly improving our product. We will support your efforts to learn and grow, and give you an opportunity to have direct impact in the success of our company.
- High level of responsibility and freedom
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Vibrant company culture
- Free drinks, great coffee, and fruit baskets
As excited as we are?
If you want to join our great team, this is the right opportunity for you! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Apply here: https://heavenhr.workable.com/j/DC081BE68B