Senior Marketing Manager SEM / Performance (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you bored by working on meaningless CPAs of marketing agencies? Do you think another food delivery start-up does not deserve your rock star campaign idea? Then iversity's Marketing Team is right for you! We have an awesome product to sell - education in the digital age! In the first place, we need your SEO/SEM input and passion to make iversity the first ranked place on the web to convert learners into customers. Besides the focus on SEO/SEM, you will determine the overall marketing strategy with our Marketing Team and you will show off your awesome copy-writing and performance marketing skills. Since we are an education company a clear career plan will be set accordingly to your personal growth and learning path at iversity.
- Be the main responsible person of iversity's SEO/SEM strategy, esp. for the transition to material design.
- Attribute budget and execute on acquisition across our paid acquisition channels.
- Determine the marketing mix and invent campaigns collaboratively with your colleagues.
You should have:
- Master's degree from top university in a relevant field (marketing, computer science or similar)
- 3-5 years relevant job experience in a marketing or similar role in e-commerce
- 2+ years experience with SEO / SEM for e-commerce
- Strong record in paid acquisition / retargeting channels (Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn, ...)
- Proven experience with tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Looker, Moz.
- Knowledge of Html/CSS and email tools such as Mailchimp.
- Excellent English communication skills
Ideally, you have:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign or Photoshop.
- Excellent storytelling, copy-writing and copy-editing skills
- Track-record in education (either as tutor/mentor or self-directed learner)
- Are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- Offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- Believe in and actively foster a healthy company culture.
- Give you the opportunity to work for a company that aims at spreading high quality education across the globe.
How to apply:
Please apply here.