(Senior) Media Consultant DACH (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
DCMN is growing fast and is looking to hire an enthusiastic (Senior) Media Consultant DACH (m/f) for German speaking countries, based in Munich. Be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and Mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 95+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Paris, Munich and Hambrg. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
Join our amazing team and get the possibility to….
- Travel to the Startup Hotspots and advise digital commerce companies about opportunities to scale their business
- Connect with the decision makers of todays digital world and build longterm relationships
- Research and recommend new sources for growth opportunities
- Use our CRM platform to maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Work closely with the management
- Inspire other digital companies to scale their business
You are ….
- A communication master and fluent in German and English
- Working in the digital / startup world for at least 3 years
- The internet scene is your home and your network is your background
- Always negotiating the best deals
What do we offer?
- Independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to travel
- Gaining deep knowledge about performance driven marketing campaigns and exciting digital brands
- Massages, Yoga courses, daily breakfast and as much Club Mate you can drink
- We live work-live balance
- 30 days of holiday leaves
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2hSreqD