Senior Media Planner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you have a passion for media planning? Does an international workplace sound ideal for you?
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest developing startups in Germany?
Then join Kreditech as our Senior Media Planner!
This position entails promoting direct cooperation with media partners including acquisition, implementation, development, and management of key partner accounts. There is a strong perspective for rapid growth in this department, eventually, but requires a strong ability to be directly involved in operational tasks.
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
75 coworkers in Hamburg make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from seventeen countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
- Primary responsible for TV booking - through inhouse- and/or through external agencies - and media strategy (market entry strategy vs performance)
- Optimizing our offline media bookings based on data-driven learnings according to the data in collaboration with a dedicated data scientist for marketing
- Familar with cross-media offline advertising
- Managing bookings as well as coordinatiing strategic partnerships with revenueshare media partnerships (eg: tv stations)
- Able to apply an analytical mind-set to traditional marketing channels (especially TV). Preferably worked with external agencies to manage TV campaign end-to-end (creative, media planning, execution, optimization)
- Understanding what it takes to establish and nurture a brand
- Strong passion for technology and business building
- Exceptional analytical skills; able to test, sample and then draw and implement actionable conclusions
- Able to operate in a multi-geography, multi-cultural organization growing at a fast pace
- Experience in managing multiple external providers such as media houses (ATL, digital), creative agencies
- Energetic, driven and fun to work with
- Able to operate in the smallest of detail without losing the big picture
- Fluency in English, a plus would be: German
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform by following this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oDEHYfwG&s=gruenderszene . Please note, we don't accept email applications.
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.