Mobile App Developer (m/f) Android
Beginn: März 2017
TVSMILES GmbH creates native advertising solutions and is a leading mobile publisher in Germany and the UK. With its own TVSMILES quiz app users get rewarded for their interaction with brands and advertising in a quiz based entertainment product that’s fun, exciting and ever changing.
TVSMILES upcoming SDK provides a unique native advertising platform that allows any 3rd party to monetize their mobile apps at unprecedented engagement rates. We are growing fast and are looking to add talent dedicated to our vision at our corporate headquarters.
We’re looking for an Android Developer (m/f) who is passionate about the Android operating system to maintain and develop our Android SDK. The TV SMILES App has been downloaded over 4 million times from the app stores in Germany and UK maintaining user rating >4.6 throughout its 3 year lifespan. Our Android developer (m/f) needs to keep on top of changes in the Android operating system and develop code supporting both new and legacy features. The mobile advertising market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Unfortunately, at this point we cannot support remotely located team members. We are looking for dedicated team players that are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to challenging problems. Several of our programmers are self-taught, so a degree is not a necessity. However, a love of programming and ability to work in a team are both a must. Supportive of a non-typical (8-5) work schedule as needed.
Our ideal candidate will
- Have experience developing Android applications
- Have experience working with third party SDK’s, libraries and plugins
- Contribute code and passion to our product
- Look for opportunities to improve our process
- Play well with our existing team
- Be excited and mostly eyeroll-free when tackling new challenges
- Feel a strong sense of self-motivation
- Enjoy communicating with clients and colleagues
Bonus points for
- Experience with multiple programming languages, especially C++11 and Java
- Experience developing SDK’s
- Experience developing with Cocos2D-X
- Candidates who have shipped an app or software product— no matter how small the app, or how small your part.
What we offer
- Interesting, challenging and diverse job in the growth market of interactive and personalised advertising as well as customer loyalty
- You become part of one of Germany’s fastest growing startups
- Flat hierarchies and an office in the heart of Berlin
- A dynamic work environment with opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- fruits, natural spring water, football and ping pong table and the best coffee in town
Please submit your complete application including your salary expectation and earliest starting date to the attention of Mr. Gaylord Zach: email@example.com