Senior Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
An international team of specialists from various disciplines are looking forward to you as a new Senior Mobile Marketing Manager (f/m) - English speaking -
- You are responsible for the planning, preparation, implementation and optimization of our global mobile acquisition.
- You oversee monitoring, optimization and reporting of our campaigns against specific KPIs.
- You create campaign reports and analysis using our BI teams.
- You optimize and develop our existing collaborations with our ad networks.
- You help in the optimization of our apps and in developing new app ideas.
- You have 2+ years expertise in mobile acquisition and suitable academic background.
- You are absolutely curious about the topic Mobile Marketing, follow-up the ad-tech news and mobile updates.
- You ideally already have a good technical understanding of mobile technologies.
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and analytical-conceptual skills (especially excel).
- You have a high degree of initiative, organizational skills and a structured, results-oriented approach.
- You possess extensive creativity, a strong team spirit and fun to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are English native or fluent. German is a plus.
- A challenging permanent position with responsibilities and a versatile development perspective awaits you.
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies.
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team awaits you.
- Your workplace is located in the heart of Berlin, the liveliest city in Germany, directly at Checkpoint Charlie.
- Our daily drinks (coffee, tea, water) and the fresh fruit will give you a good start in the day.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application (incl. availability and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward to meet you in person!