Senior Mobile Media Buyer (f/m)
Beginn: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GameGenetics is a leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
GameGenetics works with leading game publishers, such as EA, Supercell, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 80 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Online Marketing, Economics, New Media, Communications, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- 3 – 5 years professional experience with mobile and gaming media buying
- Advanced knowledge of mobile RTB and/or ad networks
- Strong analytical skills with affinity for numbers
- Have a hands-on-mentality and like to work in a team
- Experience in the gaming industry and/or with traffic sources are a plus
- Fluent in business English, other languages are a plus
- Mobile media buys with RTB and ad networks
- Monitor our existing mobile advertising channels and platforms and make recommendations to achieve target KPI’s
- Monitor the market regarding new technical and commercial opportunities for new partnerships
- Be the mainly responsible person for our mobile media spending
- Constantly improve our media buying and optimize performance goals
What we offer you
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step?