Senior Mobile Product Manager / Product Owner (m/w)
SOFTGAMES-Mobile Entertainment Services GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2013
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our vision is to reshape the way how millions of people discover, play and share mobile games across multiple platforms. You’ll work with like-minded, smart people, who love working hard and having fun at the same time.
SOFTGAMES is a rapidly growing browser-based network of HTML5 mobile games. Our key to success is to deliver the best cross platform experience through our 200+ casual games to a worldwide audience. Benefit from HTML5 and unleash your potential to become part of the next big thing!
We are now looking for a full time Senior Mobile Product Manager / Product Owner to guides our HTML5 flagship portals and products to the next stage. The position’s main objectives are as follows:
- Continuously layout, design, wireframe, and test, analyze and adapt our innovative HTML5 gaming platform and all connected services and UI components
- Writing user stories and keep our PivotalTracker product backlog up2date
- Inspire, lead and work with our Developers in KanBan
- Delivering best quality in a fast-paced agile startup environment
- Evaluate the market and competitors as well as the HTML5 gaming platform and pitch new product features to the team
- are experienced as a product manager at a fast-growing startup- and mobile environment
- are a digital native, with deep technical knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, APIs) to understand both our product and customers
- know how to speak the “geek” language of our Developers
- have passion for excellent user-centered product design and experience with prototyping applications
- never stopped learning and never fear changes
- are a spirited, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team
- play and share mobile HTML5 games for gamers around the world from the heart of Berlin
- believe in HTML5, as well as cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- are the spearhead in terms of HTML5 gaming and HTML5 monetization
- want You to join our team
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application by email. For further questions do not hesitate to contact us.