(Senior) Mobile UI/UX Designer – Android and iOS (m/f)
Grafik Produktmanagement Development
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a young, fast-growing, Venture Capital funded Internet of Things Start-Up from Munich. We believe that through our technology, we can have an immense impact on individual mobility. Therefore, we are building the biggest user driven fleet of car owners and drivers, by connecting cars with the internet in the simplest and fastest way – with our product TankTaler. We want to be the user´s first stop for anything regarding his car and are obsessed with building the best solution around the car and driving experience.
Our iOS and Android apps are being used by thousands of users on a daily basis. Everything we do is goal-oriented. Our work is number driven and focused on measurable outcomes. Hypothesising, testing, deploying, iterating and constantly reinventing ourselves is our way to go. We work in bi-weekly sprints, where we go from a concept to a feature release. Among the tools we rely on are Sketch 3.0, Marvelapp, Pen & Paper and Zeplin.
As our (Senior) Mobile UI/UX Designer (m/f) you will be responsible for defining and designing the experiences and emotions our user should have, using our most important contact point to them.
- Transform concepts and scribbles for new features into delightful experiences to make our users fall in love with our Apps, resulting in increased app usage, higher retention and boosted conversions
- Quickly iterate from idea to releasable design within one to two weeks
- Work together closely with our product and engineering team maintaining short daily updates
- Organize and coordinate usability testing sessions, in order to validate your designs with real users
- Create pixel perfect interfaces that help users get their jobs done faster while putting a smile on their faces
- Extra-Goodie on top: Evaluate the current flows and designs of our apps in preparation for a total remake – we are ready for going from Version 2.0 to Version 3.0
- Your first priority is: the user. Your second priority is: the user. Your third priority: ... you get what we mean
- You do not miss a chance to speak to a user (or a potential one)
- You already designed mobile experiences for iOS and Android (apps in store)
- You have an extraordinary eye for fonts, shapes, colours and distorted pictures make you cringe
- Prototypes of any kind go off your hand easily (sketches, paper-prototypes, wireframes, click-dummies)
- You have great visual communication skills, walls and Post-Its are your friends
- You use Sketch 3.0 and the Adobe Creative Suite on a daily basis
- You have your own working process and you roll up your sleeves when you think there needs something to be done
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What it means to be part of our team
- Great opportunity to develop yourself within a highly dynamic start-up environment
- Attractive role as a full member in our product and design team
- Collaboration in an experienced team (managed by a former Google Product Manager)
- Great workplace close to Munich’s hotspot Gärtnerplatz (Glockenbachviertel) and the Isar
- Amazing team with a great spirit
Sounds good to you? We would be happy to get to know you!These are the next steps (it´s a quick thing):
- Please send us your CV and/or some impressions of your work, i.e. portfolio, links to apps or web profiles (Dribble, Behance, etc.) through our web-application form.
- We will review your application and get back to you within 2-3 working days.
- We get to know each other in a short call.
- We set up an appointment in order for you to get to know the office, the team and to speak to our management team.
- We have an optional appointment in the office, where you can work with our team on a small and quick task.
- We get back to you after 2-3 working days.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Your contact person is: Christian Margolus
Please apply via our job portal or email to firstname.lastname@example.org