Senior Online Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Wayfair is looking for a driven, analytical Senior Online Marketing Analyst to aggressively drive our online marketing strategy. You will be expected to define overarching goals, articulate and execute tactical plans and monitor/manage key business metrics. This is a highly visible role central to our overall business success.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to an already successful company.
Given the strategic nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills. This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top level professionals for analytically focused industries such as technology, finance, banking, consultancy and others looking to enter into the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing channels, focused on customer retention
- Formulate and execute the strategy for your marketing channel
- Analyze channel performance, identify trends and highlight opportunities for optimization
- Lead the implementation of channel initiatives to drive step change improvements in performance
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Partner with premier digital marketing companies to understand and suggest new opportunities, and work to beta test those new opportunities in a quest for additional revenue and margin for Wayfair
- Drive change by closely collaborating with internal stakeholders in Category Management, Website Engineering, Design and Data Science
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Senior presence; able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of seniorities and functions from CEO to customer service to deliver against complex initiatives and complete on-time, on-budget, and over target
- 1-2 years of experience in online marketing or eCRM
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices a plus
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly team night out
- Participation in stock option scheme (after probation)
- Training with In-House Wayfair University
- Referral Award Program
- Option for company to pay for additional external training where suitable to role and development
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.