Senior Online Marketing Manager - Berlin (m/f)
SumUp Services GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SumUp is the world’s leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company. Our mission is to empower local business. With our payment technology, we help small and medium-sized businesses to be more successful. With SumUp, merchants can quickly and easily start accepting credit and debit card payments in a simple, secure and cost effective way.
More than 100 outstanding people from over 20 nations have helped us achieving these goals in 14 countries so far, but of course we won’t stop there. SumUp is a thrilling place to work at with major offices in Berlin, London, Sofia, Moscow and São Paulo. In our Berlin office, you will encounter more than 50 people who are as passionate, professional and skillful as you are. Our team is what makes working at SumUp so special.
SumUp continues to grow and is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
We are looking for vibrant, practical and resourceful future employees to join our great company. You can be a part of it as:
Senior Online Marketing Manager – Berlin (m/f)
- Driving customer acquisition at large scale for SumUp
- Planning, managing and executing performance marketing campaigns across our 12 countries in Europe plus Brazil and Russia
- Compiling performance reports and drawing actionable conclusions
- Working in close cooperation with the web front-end team and design team
- Coordinating with Top Management and local country teams
- Directing and selecting agencies and contractors
What we expect of you
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in a similar position
- Completed degree in business, marketing, communication or related field of study
- Extensive experience Online Performance Marketing via SEA, Display, Remarketing, Affiliates, Referrals, etc.
- An absolute drive to reach performance targets and a passion for startups and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills paired with a very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in Usability and Website-Optimization are a plus
What you can expect from us
- Challenging tasks and a steep learning-curve in marketing a unique product at scale
- Short decision-making channels in a technologically demanding and international environment
- A beautiful working environment at the riverside in Berlin Kreuzberg – the heart of the most vibrant city in Europe
Sounds exciting and want to join our global revolution? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.