(Senior) Online Marketing Manager DACH (m/f)
Marketing Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
DCMN is growing fast globally. With offices in Europe, North America and in India. We're looking for an experienced and detail oriented (Senior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f), to be based in our Berlin based team.
You’ll be part of an experienced and international team of highly motivated and talented top performers from all over the world. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude who aren’t afraid to take responsibility and make decisions.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 70+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- Design and manage performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (e.g. SEA, classical display, RTB, retargeting, video, social and mobile campaigns, ...) and a wide variety of marketing opportunities
- Management, setup, controlling and on-going optimization of performance-oriented international online marketing campaigns for digital commerce clients
- Media buying via RTA and our publisher/partner network
- Development of tracking concepts to measure the success of marketing campaigns as well as support clients during the implementation phase of our tracking approach
- Analyze campaign results and prepare comprehensive customer reportings and presentations
- Explain and discuss campaign results directly with our customers
- Build good, sustainable and yield-rich relationships with our customers through a top-performance of your campaigns
- Support Sales & Account team with recommendations for further campaigns and professional assistance during the sales process
- You will work in an sub-team within the online marketing department. You will the full resonsibility for an assigned Online Marketing Manager, the delivered results from your duo and the developement of the employee.
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing or any related field
- At least 3 years working experience in Digital Marketing with performance-driven marketing campaigns (e.g. for a digital brand or an agency)
- A deep understanding of digital commerce companies (B2C brands) and how they think
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant online marketing channels and the related KPIs
- Existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. AdServer, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager, AdWords Editor, Power Editor)
- Very strong analytical and number skills - love to work with Excel and not afraid of working with Power Point
- Basic knowledge in HTML
- Efficient and result oriented working style with hands on mentality
- Ability to work independently and to motivate yourself
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What do we offer?
- An exciting and save full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Great work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here: http://bit.ly/2dpfb1O)