(Senior) Online Marketing Manager - PPC (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are DCMN - we proudly made it to the 107th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe’s innovate & fast-growing companies‘ - and out of 236 German companies, we came in at 25th place. Booyah! To keep us growing strong and international we are hiring for the best talents all over the world.
We are a hard working, fun, and international group who love what we do. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust, team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices located in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Jimdo, HolidayCheck, Secret Escapes, Deezer, Outfittery, Tado, Weltsparen, WKDA, Thermondo, Readly, Junique, Shipt, Com2us, Huuuge Games, ASOS, AMV.
- Planning, creating and managing performance-oriented PPC campaigns in search (Google & Bing) and paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) for our international customers
- Monitoring and ongoing optimisation of performance-oriented, international PPC campaigns for our customers in digital commerce
- Media purchasing via Google, Facebook Business Manager, Editor, or via tools such as Smartly.io and co.
- Continuous testing of campaigns, targeting and advertising to ensure the best possible performance
- Development of tracking concepts to measure the success of our campaigns as well as the support of the customers during the implementation of the tracking
- Analysing of campaign results and create meaningful reports and presentations for customers
- Explaining and discussing campaign results with customers
- Establishing of deep and sustainable customer relationships by implementing top performance campaigns
- Support of our Sales and Account teams through recommendations for new campaigns and professional support during the sales process
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a similar field
- At least 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing, focusing on performance-oriented PPC campaigns (e. g. for a digital brand or an agency)
- Very good understanding of e-commerce companies (B2C brands) and their ways of thinking
- Very good knowledge of PPC and related systems
- Very good knowledge in all relevant online marketing channels as well as the associated KPIs and the interactions between the individual channels
- Know-how in the typical online marketing tools (such as AdWords Editor, Power Editor, AdServer Systems, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager)
- Very good analytical thinking and skill in dealing with numbers - passion for Excel and not afraid of working with PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge in HTML
- Efficient and result-oriented work with hands-on mentality
- Very good communicative ability, fluent in German and English
- Performance driven thinking and the ability to work in a rapidly evolving international environment
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, monthly Welcome Drinks, Barbecues, summer parties and many more…
- A recently remodelled and dog friendly office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin
- Fully-stocked break rooms with food and drinks
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Maximilian Papke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.