Senior PHP Developer (m/f)
Beginn: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an innovative FinTech venture based in Berlin, looking to change the way real estate is working as an asset class for the ordinary investor. Run by experienced founders with a background in finance, Tier 1 strategy consulting and VC-backed startups, we are building a real estate investment product & marketplace platform to change the way people invest into European real estate.
To build the scalable (backend) technology for the core marketplace platform and to manage all technology aspects of the business model, we are looking for a proven & hands-on Senior PHP Developer. You will join the technology team to build team, expertise and processes around Brickgate’s investment marketplace.
• Carrying out new product development from conception to implementation
• Collaboration with other members helping to build a fully operational development infrastructure and establishing development processes
• Reviewing code and providing development guidance
• Providing creative input and supporting the general development of the company
• Passion for engineering of great products
• 4+ years of experience in PHP developing
• Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design
• Very good knowledge of Symfony2 or other leading PHP framework
• Experience with ORMs and with Doctrine 2
• Experience writing tests using PHPUnit and doing peer code reviews
• Experience in database design and SQL
• Deep knowledge of source control, automated testing and automation tools
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work under time pressure and get things done
What we offer
• Join the team for execution of a highly-scalable, high-potential idea
• A big vision in the emergent real estate fintech industry – help an idea come to life
• Work with a motivated & highly professional team of top performers
• Work in the German start-up center with a competitive salary
• (Arguably) one of the best views of any Berlin office
Please apply directly online at brickgate.org to learn more.
Thanks for the consideration.