Senior PHP Developer (m/f)
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Watchmaster.com – Passion for Watches.
Watchmaster.com is a verticalised and fully integrated market place for luxury watches. Established in April 2015, Watchmaster is on its way of becoming the number one choice for buying and selling luxury watches including top brands such as Rolex, Omega and Breitling. The company is characterized by its use of innovative technology in digital trade and its competent and tailored consultation.
We are looking for a motivated and quick-thinking Senior PHP Developer (m/f) to join our Berlin team as soon as possible.
- Work with an international team on our customer facing ecommerce platform and cooperate with cross functional teams
- Create new application features and enhance existing ones by writing well tested and easy to read code
- Create and maintain REST APIs
- Agile development of a complex high traffic web application using PHP5
- Realization of high quality, scalable solutions
- 3+ years of PHP, relational databases (particularly Postgres, but MySQL is fine, too)
- Very good knowledge MVC/OOP, design patterns
- Experience with Laravel is preferred, but experience with a similar framework like Symfony, Zend or Yii is sufficient as well
- Great debugging skills, frontend and backend
- Basic UNIX shell and git usage
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, jQuery library, Angular.js is a plus
- Experience with Amazon AWS is a plus
- Very good English skills
Our Company Benefits
- Unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment
- Free choice of your OS and IDE and State of the art hardware
- Motivating and open-minded atmosphere in a dedicated team with a flat hierarchy
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce Startup in Europe
- Ambitious and exciting projects with a broad scope for codecision-making
- An attractive and innovative product that thrills customers
You keep track on recent trends within the IT scene? You have a broad knowledge about modern development methods and instruments? You have strong analytical thinking, communication skills and the ability to work in a team?
Then apply at email@example.com with your complete documents in english or german, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
(We are not interested in HR services.)