(Senior-) PHP Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
YOC is the pioneer and leading independent provider of mobile advertising solutions within Europe. Thanks to its ground-breaking technologies such as Programmatic Media Trading and Programmatic Data Targeting, YOC stands for specific targeting, the efficient use of advertising budgets and mobile advertising formats for optimized marketing of mobile advertising inventory. In 2012, YOC received the Mobile Gold Award from Cannes Lions for the YOC Mystery Ad format. International leading companies such as Microsoft, Google, Mercedes-Benz, Vodafone, Coca-Cola, Dior and Samsung work with YOC. The company has a high-quality mobile premium inventory comprising a portfolio of over 300 international publishers. Through its technology platforms, YOC reaches mobile internet users worldwide.
Find out more at www.yoc.com.
As a PHP Developer (m/f) you will work on our company’s most important backend projects. In particular our custom built Business Intelligence platform, which displays a frictionless reporting process across various interfaces. You will cooperate with different departments in our company such as Product Management and IT Operations. In addition, you will be jointly responsible for thearchitectural design and implementation. The following tasks specify your area of responsibility:
- You identify optimization needs, andinitiate projects as lead engineer
- You work together with the product/project manager regarding the documentation of functionalities and act as acreative „sparring partner“ for new projectsand technical evaluation
- You collaborate on the architecture and design of new software and lead the implementation and unit testing
- You find solutions for integrations with various third-party providers (via API) and the synchronization of master, delivery and order data while implementing these with a focus on application stability and data quality
- In cooperation with the product/project manager, you create the technical specification for software products
- You are responsible for the maintenance and support of existing software
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in computer science or have finished studies in a related field
- You have a minimum of2 years’ experiencein the development of server-side software, networkcomponents and APIs (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- You have expert knowledge of PHPand at least one enterprise framework (Symfony, Zend, Laravel...)
- You are professional in MySQL and ideally also have knowledge of NoSQL-databases
- You ideally have experience in using the most relevant build tools (e.g. Jenkins, or the like) as well as knowledge of Linux and web servers.
- You have experience in writing unit tests as well as working with Git version control system and ideally possess a foundational knowledge of networks and protocols
- You have verygood German or English skills. Knowledge of another European language is a big plus
- You have high quality standards, a sense forstructured and clearly legible code and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- You like to take on responsibility and good team work is important to you
What we offer
YOC stands for "Your Opinion Counts". This slogan defines us in our work and in the understanding of our teams. In addition to a comprehensive introduction to the job, we offer you the opportunity to actively participate in designing your role. We are centrally located in a friendly, bright and modern office with an optimal connection to publictransportation (the tram stops right outside of the front entrance, which is only three stations away from Alexanderplatz). We also have a weekly delivery of fresh organic fruits, free hot drinks, weekly English and German courses as well as sport offerings.
Are you interested? Then send your convincing application to email@example.com and become a part of our open and dynamic team. Our HR Manager Janine Baulan is looking forward to your application!