Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are askCharlie, a start-up company in the heart of Berlin. Our vision is to revolutionize the way people accomplish their personal projects through matching customers to the right service expert. Both sides of the marketplace, service professionals & customers, benefit from a strong mobile experience. So they can hire professionals with a few finger taps or manage their business on the go.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager (m/f) to help us reach the next level.
- You define product visions and convert new ideas into requirements
- You define MVPs, milestones and prioritize technical needs
- You describe products, features for our development team and supervise the product implementation process
- You analyze the performance of our products and measure its success
- You continuously improve the user experience and user-facing processes
- You stay on top of the latest industry trends
- You ensure a transparent, continuous communication between our managing directors and developers
- You have several years of online product management experience
- You demonstrate a good understanding of product, design, user demands and you know the current trends
- You have a strong analytical, goal oriented and KPI based work style
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German
- You are able to clearly communicate your visions
- You are a team player with an innovative mindset
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Long-term perspective to build up your own team
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
Are you excited about the opportunity to disrupt the local service industry with our highly professional and super motivated team? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing of you.