Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.
- Manage product from definition to design to development
- Create use cases and detailed product requirements for features and functionality for technical, user experience, design and other cross-functional teams,
- Create mockups/wireframes
- Prioritize features with relevant stakeholders,
- Research and define value opportunities in CrossLend's online experience
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of fintech market
- Partner with multiple team: Marketing, Legal, Development
- 3+ years as Product Manager
- Strong interest/passion for FinTech: at least 1 year working experience with a financial product is big plus
- Experience in multi-national platforms
- Proven experience in creating, captivating customer experiences
- At ease understanding and communicating IT and Fintech concepts
- Ability to interact with, present to, and distill feedback from stakeholders of varying backgrounds, from engineering to marketing to executives
We are an awesome team of more than 60 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (in Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz) with our office language being English.
What characterises us
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organisation
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!