Senior Product Manager (User Acquisition) (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Mitte, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while shaping the future of learning.
You are an enthusiastic, high energy individual who is excited to drive marketing related projects in the challenging setting of a fast moving company.
About the team
The Marketing Tech Team is a cross-functional team responsible to help the marketing department to optimize their effectiveness of marketing spends. The team consists of software engineers, designers, QA engineers and marketing experts. Within the responsibilities of the team, it is in charge of the entire user acquisition funnel, starting from the first touch point of the user until the sign-up. By doing so, the team is in charge of building new and maintaining as well as improving the already existing touch points and funnels of first-time Babbel visitors. Since Babbel is operating globally, the team is responsible for the web-presence of Babbel around the world and on all device types.
The team also provides the crucial technical support that enables the marketing channels to run, optimise, and measure their campaign efforts.
In addition, the team is heavily involved with serving, maintaining, and optimising the demo previews of the Babbel product.
Within your role, you will take the ownership of the entire user acquisition funnel to drive growth. By maintaining and improving the current features we provide for marketing, you will be dealing with a various mix of stakeholders across the entire company and especially within the marketing department. Stakeholder and expectation management is a must have and needs to be proven on a daily basis. Together with your stakeholders and team members, also consisting of experts in marketing, you will also drive innovation to maximise the conversion rates as well as helping minimising the spends of marketing by providing the right tools to the right people.
Writing concepts in collaboration with your marketing counterpart and co-ordinating these is key as well as ensuring continuous delivery. In the Product Manager role, you need to ensure a proper communication within the project team and to the outside to keep everybody aligned.
You need to be familiar with backlog management, BDD-style, user-flows and Scrum.
- 3+ years of experience in software Product Management in an agile environment
- 2 + years of experience in Operational Marketing (online marketing) / in a PM role for marketing
- Strong knowledge in conversion-rate-optimization (CRO) and analyzing as well as optimizing user-flows
- Understanding of the different marketing channels and types of user acquisition
- Strong experience in writing in BDD-style and generating self-explanatory user-flows
- Strong appreciation of tech trends and mobile platforms
You are a PM
- With creative problem solving skills and analytical, innovative mindset
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills in fluent English, both written and spoken
- Who has the ability to lead multiple, interdisciplinary and international teams to drive internal consensus and common goals
- Who is highly organised, self-motivated with entrepreneurial passion and ability to effectively multi-task
- Who is ready to coach and manage less experienced product managers
- You will change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- A great product and highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Potential within a fast growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (High-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks, Hackathons etc.)