Senior Product Manager Analytics (m/f)
Beginn: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Webtrekk is a global provider of digital intelligence solutions, headquartered in Berlin with offices in China, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and the USA. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is widely recognised as a leader in digital marketing solutions. The Webtrekk Digital Intelligence Suite turns data into profit by combining industry-leading analytics with automated marketing, data management and testing solutions.
In more than 25 countries, companies from the fields of media, e-commerce, banking, travel, telecommunications and entertainment trust our solutions. Webtrekk customers include BILD.de, Telekom, Zalando, ProSiebenSat1 Digital, Esprit, Douglas, Red Bull, BNP Paribas and Hugo Boss among many others.
This role requires a strong product management background and an understanding of agile development methodologies. Day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle and include deep interaction with customers, sales, and engineering. Specific responsibilities include:
- Define and drive the vision for our analytics solution, identifying target markets, specifying feature sets that exceed customer expectations and managing the roadmap
- Manage, maintain and prioritise the product backlog with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals and technical requirements
- Develop use cases and requirements, write detailed product/feature specifications, create mock-ups and present to Product/Engineering leadership
- Define, prioritise, and clarify features, user stories and testable acceptance criteria
- Run the daily Scrums and backlog grooming, participate in team planning meetings and provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of Sprints
- Communicate between all stakeholders (customers, UX design, sales, marketing, consulting, lead developers and product management) and present technical product concepts
The assets you bring to the team
- At least two years of relevant experience in software product management that included product roadmap responsibilities, and ideally industry experience in the field of digital analytics, online marketing or data management platforms (DMP)
- Entrepreneurial attitude with laser focus on the business problems our clients intend to solve with technology
- Experience in gathering requirements and use cases for software solutions as well as prioritising and managing product backlog, story mapping and writing user stories
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to navigate competing priorities and stakeholders, and effectively drive issues to closure
- Excellent communication skills, ability to visualise and report data findings
- Experience working in an agile environment and ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Strong verbal and written English language skills; good German skills are an additional advantage
- Experience with Jira software and Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) are a plus
We offer you
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We're passionate about what we do, love data and are always learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work.
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Big Data, Real-Time Bidding, Cloud Services, Retargeting, Server2Server communication, etc.) and free choice of development environment and operating system.
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org