Senior Product Manager DACH (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
We are looking for an experienced product manager (f/m) to our team for the product management of our german products.
- Driving conception of new and further development of platform and features.
- Analyze and understand our customers and our product performance.
- Conceptualize and define features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans & manage releases.
- Prioritization & management of product backlog, and maintenance of product roadmaps.
- Design & optimization of product processes & conversion funnels.
- Coordination with marketing and operations teams to define and execute go-to-market plans.
- Management through all phases of the product life-cycle.
- Content management in through CMS.
- Supporting market research & evaluations.
- Enthusiasm in new media and the internet, technological understanding and interest in web & mobile topics & trends.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar onsite analytics tools, and great understanding of onsite conversion metrics & KPIs.
- Confident in managing cross-departmental projects from start to end.
- Confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least basic knowledge of digital image-processing (Photoshop, etc.).
- Experience with content management systems.
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
We offer you an interesting, challenging and varied position within an international media company. Flat hierarchies, high dynamics and quick decisions provide the framework to fully support your potential. We are very interested in supporting and developing you within our company. You will be welcomed by a great team.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you in person!