(Senior) Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
clipkit is one of the largest and fastest growing independent online video marketers in Germany with an overall reach of 500 million marketable premium video views per month. Through our video syndication system as well as our own video player technology we bring together advertisers, publishers and content owners. For our office in Berlin we are looking for a full-time
Product Manager (f/m)
The Product Manager at clipkit works as Product Owner in Berlin with a scrum process with a team of developers in two locations. The Product Manager takes care of the whole lifecycle of our different products and features. Our topic and epic based agile roadmap is full of interresting and fascinating stories to be developed. From very concrete and pragmatic full blown UI products for our Publishers, Content Owners and staff to longer term hyper agile research projects in algorhythmic and big data.
You will be working in an existing team of Product Managers/Product Owners lead by a experienced Chief Product Officer. In your role you will be responsible to get steady product feedback from our colleagues in the different business departments and our clients and partners directly. Taking this input and your experience you will granulate and prioritize the most important new features for our products. Based on mockup backed user stories with crystal clear and sharp acceptance criteria you will brief our development department in the planning meeting. After taking care that your new product features meet our definition of done in the review meeting you will take care of the rollout. Briefings of the business departments, trainings follow. For the whole lifecycle you will care for a constant adaption of the products to the changing market needs.
- We are searching for new colleagues on all levels. Depending on the level you apply to we expect beginner to expert knowledge in the following areas
- 100% team play
- Open minded for the ever lasting change we face in our business
- Experience in working as a Product Manager/Product Owner single or in a team
- Experience in writing, cutting down, briefing and reviewing user stories and the resulting features
- Fluent English
What we would love to see but don't expect
- Experience with the most commonly used tools like Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq, Excel, Keynote, Power Point
- Basic understanding of web technology
- Basic German language skills
What we offer
- A hungry and committed team
- Lean hierarchies with experienced management
- An exciting job in a fast developing and innovative market
If you are interested in joining our clipkit team, we would be more than happy to receive your complete application, along with salary expectations and earliest starting date. Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call +49 30 695 660 122 (Mirjam Liebner). You find more information on www.clipkit.de.