Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Kleiderkreisel / Vinted
Business Development Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Dress gyro / Vinted is the world's largest online marketplace for second hand wardrobe items.
Putting a new twist on a traditional online marketplace, Vinting makes shopping more personal by one-on-one member interactions in its community.
16+ million members sell and buy preloved items from the United States and other European markets, including Germany and France.
Though we are a team of 150+, we consider ourselves a startup. High level of transparency, open communication, low hierarchy, data driven approach, orientation to results and members (that's what we call our customers) is a part of our DNA.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who wants to take the challenge of creating and executing our product strategy. Together with our teams in Berlin and Vilnius, you will strive to make the best of our lives.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will
- Define and develop a product strategy for your product area.
- Be the product owner of a multi-disciplinary team of world-class engineers and designers to deliver like clockwork with increasing quality.
- With our UX designers, research and analysts, dig deep into user experience, and continually strive to improve it.
- Work with marketing, communication and customer support to ensure.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to the mobile and desktop experiences and Vinted user base.
You're a great candidate for this position if
- You have been in a product management role for a minimum of 5 years and worked in high-performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications.
- You have got the experience in managing and developing high-volume C2C products - including defining product roadmaps and long term plans.
- You have experience in communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- You are passionate for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- You are welcome to visit our website in Vilnius.
- Perfect English skills.
Location : Berlin
Are you the product manager? We would love to learn more about you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st of August to request your place at Vinted.