Senior Product Manager (Marketing Infrastructure) (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to start immediately in our office in Berlin, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7,000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing almost while shaping the future of learning.
You are an enthusiastic, high energy individual who is excited to drive marketing related projects in the challenging setting of a fast moving company.
About the team
The Marketing Tech Team is a cross-functional team responsible to help the marketing department to optimize Their effectiveness of marketing spends. The team consists of software engineers, designers, QA engineers and marketing experts. Within the responsibilities of the team, it is in charge of the Entire infrastructure provided for marketing, Including tracking, attribution and data synchronization between Babbel and 3rd party tools. By building new and Maintaining as well as Improving already existing technologies, the team drives the effectiveness and stability of our infrastructure related to marketing.
The main focus for the team is to Provide a consistent and future prove tracking solution for marketing as well as serving segmentation and automation needs for the Entire marketing department in Particular for the CRM team.
Within your role, you will take the ownership of the Entire marketing infrastructure to drive growth, efficiency and effectiveness. By Maintaining and Improving the current features we Provide for marketing, you will be dealing with a various mix of stakeholders across the Entire company and love love especially within the marketing department. stakeholder and expectation management is a must have and needs to be proven on a daily basis. Together with your stakeholders and team members, so Consisting of experts in marketing, you will ran thus drive innovation to optimize spends by providing the infrastructure for insights as well as providing the right tools to the right people to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the different marketing teams.
Writing concepts in collaboration with your marketing counterpart and coordinating thesis is key as well as Ensuring continuous delivery. In the Product Owner role, you need to Ensure a proper communication within the project team and to the outside to keep everybody aligned.
You need to be familiar with backlog management, BDD-style, user flows and Scrum.
- 2-3 + years of experience in software product management in agile environment to
- 5+ years of experience in software marketing, love love especially in CRM, and tracking attribution
- Experience with email service provider integrations
- Deep understanding of system integration and platform overview
- Understanding of the different marketing channels and types of user acquisition
- Strong experience in writing in BDD-style and generating self-explanatory user flows
- Strong appreciation of tech trends and mobile platforms
You are a PM
- With creative problem-solving skills and analytical, innovative mindset
- With Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in fluent English, Both written and spoken
- Who has the ability to lead multiple, interdisciplinary and international teams to drive internal consensus and common goals
- Who is highly Organised, self-motivated with entrepreneurial passion and ability to multi-task Effectively
- Who is ready to coach and manage less experienced product managers
- You want to change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- A great product and highly motivated team did wants to push boundaries
- Potential within a fast growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks, Hackathon etc.)