Senior Product Manager (m/f)
D.C. Media Networks GmbH (DCMN)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your product management abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? Would you like to build together with us a revolutionary technology that changes the results and the way marketing campaigns are managed? You breathe and love Big Data? Then you are the perfect match for us.
We are looking for a talented and motivated (Senior) Product Manager who is taking full product responsibility of our data-driven advertising technology and is able to manage the product from scratch. Therefore we ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed communication and media agency, developing more and more to a technology-driven AdTech company to disrupt the agency market. As a strong performance oriented and really fast growing company we work with an awesome team of 28 young and highly skilled professionals. For digital commerce clients we realize integrated cross media campaigns across the main channels TV, online, and mobile.
A strong data-driven and technology approach is our primary philosophy to achieve fantastic campaign results. With our marketing technology we will bring campaign results to a completely new level, based on Big Data.
- Working closely with our Marketing and our Developer team to build an amazing product to revolutionize the advertising industry
- Be the first point of contact for all questions around our technology and the strategically positioning of our technology - constantly convey the vision and goals to employees, customers and other stakeholders
- Create and maintain the product backlog, making sure the to-do list is focused
- Constantly focused on building and delivering the most value within the constraints of time and resource – always in accordance with the principle to build less, deliver more, and deliver fast.
- Run the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Inspect and test the product progress and accept or reject completed steps
- Support the account management team in implementing our technology on customers infrastructure and solve technology/product focused challenges
- You help improving overall quality, documentation and process management
- You continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech industry innovations/trends
- Last but not least: Think Steve Jobs. When it comes to our customers, the most important communications skill is knowing how to say “No” to most of their feature requests while keeping them happy
- At least 2-3 years of Product Management experience
- Passion for building a mind-blowing advertising technology product
- Experience in creating business, technical concepts and managing the development of convincing and state of the art UX/UI designs
- You enjoy and feel comfortable working closely with Engineers, Data Scientists and Campaign/Account Managers
- You have excellent analytical skills incl. very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint as well as tools for creating wireframes/mockups
- You have knowledge of web/mobile technologies and/or ad serving or analytics systems
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies is an advantage
- Very good spoken and written English – German is a plus
- Knowledge in HTML – other programming languages are a plus
What do we offer?
- A safe work place in a fast-growing independent company with amazing benefits and global opportunities, but also with a hectic and thrilling start-up life
- A high level of responsibility from the very first day
- An agile and focused atmosphere with flexible working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building housing other great digital companies, fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler, in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Access to a well-established network, and base to build your own top-tier network and reputation
- Work in the middle of the exciting start-up scene of Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form on our website. It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.