Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Through its mobile games marketing platform, AppLift helps mobile game advertisers acquire loyal, quality gaming users at scale. We are working with more than 350 game publishers including the market leaders like King, EA, Zynga, Wooga and many more.
Product Managers collaborate with multiple teams throughout the company to deliver world-class products for advertisers and publishers. From APIs to mobile applications and everything in between, we drive the conceptual and technical development of product initiatives from beginning to end.
We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- You define and implement a vision for one of our mobile monetization products
- You manage the tasks of our team and help them to grow professionally and personally
- You work closely with our Top-Management
- You track, analyze and understand key market and industry developments on the supply side of mobile advertising
- You contribute to our product strategy and roadmap for profitability and growth
- You research, identify and prioritize new opportunities to generate more revenue and consumer engagement through product improvements
- You are a Product Owner in our agile software development process
- You work closely with our engineering, ad-ops, marketing and other departments to create successful products and partnerships
- You conduct A/B Tests to optimize the product
- You improve the overall quality, documentation and process management
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- Previous work experience (3-5 years) in the internet, mobile, software or gaming industry is a strong plus
- Knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project and issue tracking software is required
- Entrepreneurial drive to create products with the best user experience and motivation to thrive in a fast paced, demanding start-up environment
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products. Preferably, a programming background and experience using and developing APIs
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration, computer science or related fields. Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into company building and the Internet start-up scene
- Profit from working with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years
- Get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the startup center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- Competitive salary
Interested? - Submit your CV and portfolio online!