Senior Product Manager – Mobile Apps (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties directed predominantly towards female audiences. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
An international team of specialists from various disciplines are looking forward to you as a new Senior Product Manager – Mobile Apps (f/m)
- Drive innovation, identification and conception of new apps & product features for adviqo mobile apps.
- Drive collection, definition & prioritization of product requirements.
- Work closely with Product, UXD, marketing and IT (internal & external agencies) teams to deliver enhancements and drive prioritized mobile apps projects to completion.
- Contribute & support prioritization of the product roadmap together business unit.
- Ensure efficient communication of product roadmaps, launches, and learnings.
- Monitor & analyze performance of adviqo mobile apps through agreed KPIs.
- Passionate about building great mobile apps and solving customer and business problems.
- 5+ years of product management experience with 3+ years of experience with consumer mobile apps.
- Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions with market and user needs.
- Deep knowledge of both the Android and iOS mobile platforms and the limitations and differing features of each.
- Demonstrated track records of successful product management execution and driving cross-functional teams to
- deliver high quality products.
- Experience managing mobile app development projects through external agencies are a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with agile development methods such as SCRUM and/or Kanban.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English & German. Other languages are a plus.
- A challenging permanent position with responsibilities and a versatile development perspective awaits you.
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies.
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team awaits you.
- Your workplace is located in the heart of Berlin, the liveliest city in Germany, directly at Checkpoint Charlie.
- Our daily drinks (coffee, tea, water) and the fresh fruit will give you a good start in the day.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application (incl. availability and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward to meet you in person!