Senior Product Manager Mobile (m/f)
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Home24 is Europe’s largest online destination for home furniture and decor. Being a dynamic, fast-growing market leader, our goal is to consistently provide our customers with the best service and assortment. Backed by well-known investors, we are among the top 20 of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies and with a valuation of USD 1 bn one of the most attractive and highly valued opportunities in tech.
We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide and are looking to expand our team with dedicated top talents and experts who are ready to grow with us. Our dynamic and international team works with great passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: To revolutionize the Home & Living market.
We’re are looking for talented innovative people who want to make a real difference to join our team. In maintaining our startup culture we know we won’t be right for everyone, but if you’re looking for the opportunity to make a real difference, achieve your full potential, and be given the space and support to do it read on…
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager Mobile (m/f)
Home24 Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial mobile leader with the passion to innovate and execute product initiatives across native applications developed for smartphones and tablets running on both iOS and Android.
Your passion to create a fantastic product will combine with your ability to identify, prioritize and initiate Home24 native application projects in a rapid manner -- thanks to our release cycle that allows us to launch updated versions of our apps more than 50 times a year, per platform.
You will be embedded within the native applications development teams to drive the customer-facing vision into product requirements that enhance user satisfaction from our headquarters in Berlin. A battery of A/B tests designed to identify content, features and functionality improvements assist you in evaluating customer satisfaction and business value.
What you get to drive
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative mobile products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class mobile engineers and mobile designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that indicate the success of products
- Understand Home24’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What we offer you
- Chance to make an impact! We need leaders with an aptitude and appetite for challenge, growth and change!
- A highly motivated team of professional Tech people as well as key people across the company to promote a consistent message about our people-value proposition at Home24
- An open-minded and adaptive culture ready for incorporating new and creative ideas and approaches
- A merit-centric environment – A “Zero Politics” workplace
- Access to the Rocket Internet technology network
- A freshly furnished office space showcasing our assortment
- International colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Relocation support for our international recruits
- Benefits including employee discounts on all of our assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
Your strengths and experience
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- Must have proven experience delivering at least one market leading consumer mobile app, preferably of a transactional nature, on the iOS or Android platform
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Must have solid understanding of Mobile UX and online commerce practices on smartphones and tablets
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing in web and native apps settings
- Experience with the SCRUM/Kanban methodology is a plus, but not required
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available), as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oNwJ3fwP&s=gruenderszene.
Home24 AG | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Sophie Fahning