Senior Product Manager - Payment (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Payment (f/m, full-time) to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while shaping the future of learning.
You are an enthusiastic individual with excellent attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering payment solutions - both technical as well as operational.
As senior product manager - payment you will be responsible for scaling our payment setup in multiple dimensions to fuel our continued growth.
In your role, you will report directly to the VP Product & Engineering and cooperate closely with the director product, CFO, BI, marketing as well as other product engineering teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- technical product owner for payment system and related interfaces
- serve as Scrum Product Owner for both the in-house payment dev team as well as external partners
- develop payment product concepts, establish and manage requirements
- deliver technical payment features into production
- maintain stable payment infrastructure, prioritizes & solve issues
- identify and implement technical and non-technical optimization initiatives
- internal interface to BI, marketing and finance for all payment related topics
- manage and extend 3rd party payment provider relationships
- responsible for key payment metrics (CVR, Renewal Rate) for all countries
- manage non-technical aspects of payment projects across different departments
- Experience working with several online payment providers (e.g. as a product owner, product manager etc)
- Strong knowledge of online payment industry trends
- Knowledge about international payment methods and standards, recurring methods
- Knowhow about CVR optimization
- Knowledge about legal aspects for checkout/purchase process
- Experience managing projects and leading a team
- Experience working closely with 3rd parties on integration projects as well as coordinating external partners
- Clear communicator and can do attitude
- Data driven approach and able to produce reports with a high level of quality and detail
- Optional plus: experience with Adyen as a payment service provider
- Optional plus: experience with apple & google in-app pruchases
- Optional plus: Experience in agile development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- The potential to change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- A great product and highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Potential within a fast growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 25 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks, Hackathons etc.)