Senior Product Marketing Manager Connected Driving (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Beginn: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Who we are
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand-- an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
- You will help shape the HERE Connected Driving offering through deep consumer and customer understanding, in depth competitive and industry insight and a profound knowledge of market and technology trends in the connected driving space.
- It is a global role. You will contribute to product development, business reviews and strategy planning for the OEM consumer segment to help further shape competitive products and solutions for HERE. You will partner with the design and product teams to develop proposals for future products including defining the feature sets, use cases and value propositions.
- You will lead the HERE organization on specific thought leadership topics in the connected driving space and present to the HERE leadership team for recommendations and proposals for future products and roadmap changes.
- You will be a member of both the overall HERE marketing organization as well as the product organization. You will need to be aligned with the product development teams to stay connected to development plans.
- You are responsible for the marketing and positioning related elements of the business plan to ensure we build competitive, profitable products and customer solutions. You will be asked to work closely with the Regional Go-To-Market teams to enhance the Connected Driving vision through industry and customer events as well as support new product launches.
You will report to the Director of Product Marketing for Connected Driving.
- A self-starter with a proven track-record in the automotive and connected driving/mobility space.
- An appreciation for process but can also manage ambiguity. You must have an equal
- capacity to learn and to teach.
- A disruptive start-up mentality. You must enjoy making things better and are adaptive to change.
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- You have 5+ years’ experience in sales, product marketing or development of in-car software for navigation, mobility services, or business and marketing development of automotive grade white-labelled solutions for car makers/Tier 1 suppliers in the automotive space.
- You have professional experience that is highly relevant for automotive safety, navigation and entertainment (in car and beyond), electro-mobility, car sharing or inter-modal services. A good understanding of the developing digital mobile UX world, digital data & search world and its relevance for mobility and transport is a plus.
- You have previous experience in software product strategy and product marketing. MBA is preferred with technical undergraduate degree. 5-10 years minimum overall work experience is required.
- Your partner alliance management, business development and product management skills are all strong. You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to speak at CxO level meetings. The ability to highlight product strategies and product demos is a must. A technical acumen and an affinity for data/analytics driven business models are required.
- You have experience in creating your own visionary leadership pieces and prototyped illustrations. Having experience in design and UX driven development of new products and services is a plus.
- You have experience in leading market research efforts to test product characteristics, refine value propositions is a required skill.
- You can demonstrate the ability to work effectively in an organization of considerable size and scope, yet have an entrepreneurially drive.
- You can prove you are a trusted advisor with high integrity and place value on strong interpersonal relationships.
- You have the skills to lead through ambiguity in a fast-moving environment.
- You have ability to grasp complex concepts and turn that knowledge into decisive action that produces results.
- You have proven you are a recognized thought leader.
- You are ready to travel 25% of your time.
Send us your application today.