Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Senior Product Marketing Manager, HERE Consumer experiences
Who we are
We are HERE, a Nokia business, and we do work that will shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE is the world’s first pure location cloud. We are focused on all of the ways that location factors into someone’s life and we look at how to make those location-oriented connections easier to deliver - for our customers better and richer for consumers. We have the corps of an established operation yet the heart and spirit of a start-up. We never get tired of delighting consumers. It is why we are passionate about our products and services; we know they can make a life more meaningful.
We have the same passion for our teams. At HERE, we strive to deliver memorable moments and unforgettable experiences for our people. You will get to work with the best brains and most diverse nationalities across global teams in a fun and innovative environment. We all want to deliver great work. Working with talented peers and highly respected professionals from a variety of industries and disciplines around the world is a key motivator. You can be a part of building a fresh brand; an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager in our consumer experiences division known internally as Everyday Mobility (EM).
• You will define the product strategy, product roadmap and consumer value
propositions of future HERE consumer products.
• You will help shape the HERE offering through deep consumer understanding, in
depth competitive and industry insight and a profound knowledge of location
trends across platforms.
• You will work very closely with the engineering and design teams to create a
sticky, engaging and differentiated experience for the consumer
• You will lead the marketing of our consumer experiences by working closely
with our digital marketing team and business development team
• You will develop the essential set of product materials that highlight the core
features to ensure that the constituents understand the value of our offerings.
• You will be the care lead from EM and will develop a care experience that works
for both OEM and HERE consumers.
• You will represent the overall set of experiences in external events and forums
including product launches and our regular customer events
You will report to the Director of Product Marketing for HERE Everyday Mobility team.
What we are looking for in you?
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You have a disruptive start-up mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
- You can lead and inspire a team even when you have no direct authority over them
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- Previous experience in app development, software product strategy, and product marketing are required
- Past experience of taking a product concept and turning that in to a commercially successful offering
- Experience of app store marketing a strong plus
- MBA is preferred with technical undergraduate degree
- 10-12 years minimum work experience
- Past experience of leveraging User Generated Content (UGC) a big plus
- Partner alliance management, business development and product management skills are all welcome and needed skills
- Strong communicator. Ability to speak at CxO level meetings highlighting the product strategies and product demos is a must
- Technical acumen is required. You will be provisioning your own demo devices and need to know the golden thread to make the best of the pre-release software you will be showcasing.
- Experience leading market research efforts to test product characteristics, refine value propositions is a must have skill
- Process creation and process management will serve you will in this role.
- You are ready to travel 25% of your time
Send us your application today.