Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Beginn: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand-- an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
- You are a leader in defining the product directions and marketing value propositions of future HERE products.
- You will help shape the HERE offering through deep consumer and customer understanding, in depth competitive and industry insight and a profound knowledge of mapping trends across platforms.
- You will lead the product marketing efforts for the HERE Maps related applications and embed within the related product team to help lead the product definition efforts and product value proposition creation and testing.
- You will be leading the product marketing efforts on a new real-time product experience for the HERE location applications.
- You will develop the essential set of product materials that highlight the core features and new feature set of the product offering and partner with the Regional marketing teams to ensure that the constituents understand the value of our offerings.
- You will lead the HERE organization on particular thought leadership topics and present to the HERE leadership team for recommendations and proposals for future products and roadmap changes. You will partner with design and the product team to develop the proposals for funding for the future products including defining the feature sets, use cases and value propositions.
- You are responsible for the marketing and sales related elements of the business plans to ensure we build profitable products and customer solutions
- You represent the overall set of experiences with the events and regional go-to-market teams around product launches and our regular customer events
- You are the team operations expert and will be the liaison to the Everyday mobility (HERE apps) operations team for all process activity including product reviews, new theme proposals etc.
You will report to the Director of Product Marketing for HERE Maps and related applications.
What we are looking for in you?
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You have a disruptive start-up mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- Previous experience in management consulting, software product strategy, and product marketing are required
- MBA is preferred with technical undergraduate degree
- Partner alliance management, business development and product management skills are all welcome and needed skills
- Strong communicator. Ability to speak at CxO level meetings highlighting the product strategies and product demos is a must
- Technical acumen is required. You will be provisioning your own demo devices and need to know the golden thread to make the best of the pre-release software you will be showcasing.
- Experience leading market research efforts to test product characteristics, refine value propositions is a must have skill
- Process creation and process management will serve you will in this role.
- Have the skills to lead through ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Have ability to grasp complex concepts and turn that knowledge into decisive action that produces results
- Have proven you are a recognized thought leader
- You are ready to travel 25% of your time.
Send us your application today.