Diese Stellenanzeige ist abgelaufen.
(Senior) Product Owner (m/f)
Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
DaWanda is looking for a (Senior) Product Owner (m/f) to join our team and to help take our marketplace platform to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to build on recent product development efforts where we have relaunched the web site with a fresh new responsive design. We have big plans for our platform and so we are seeking an experienced Product Owner to drive these efforts forward. Our product development team is a dynamic and multidisciplinary group of Product Managers/Owners, UX Designers, QA testers and Developers from all corners of the globe and DaWanda is a fun and informal place to work where we all have a passion for all things handmade.
As a (Senior) Product Owner at DaWanda you will create vision and plans and have accountability for a given area of the product. You will analyse data and develop detailed product requirements that support our overall business goals and partner with engineering, marketing and UX design to manage the execution of the product roadmap. Product Owners will develop and leverage strong relationships with key stakeholders inside DaWanda to build strong business rationale, manage competing priorities, and deliver great products which engage and delight our users.
- Acting as Product Owner within the context of a SCRUM team
- Development of roadmaps and planning to provide team orientation and priorities
- Building a long-term vision for a given area of the product
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization of features
- Defining product related KPI’s and tracking product performance against these on an ongoing basis
- Communicating to management on status and KPI performance
- Project management of sprints ensuring good preparation of stories, resource planning and identification and tracking of status
- Coordination with external outsourcing partners / agencies
- Working in partnership with our community to develop and validate product feature ideas
- Driving cross-team collaboration to align stakeholders from different disciplines behind a product vision and goals
- Collaborating on feature ideas in partnership with other product managers, marketing, UX design and engineers
- Helping to shape and improve our SCRUM processes, a passion for agile development
- Validating solutions with users / AB testing and applying findings to product features
- Partnering with Marketing to develop onsite marketing mechanics and support for SEM, SEO, affiliate campaigns, community events etc.
- Using internal DaWanda tools and 3rd party analytics to access / get data
- Min. 1 year experience as a Product Owner. In addition some years’ experience in the field of product management in a startup or established web business with e-commerce / marketplace preferable
- Educated to degree level in a related area preferably either a business or informatics related subject
- A team player who enjoys communicating and working together to find solutions
- We are looking for a creative and an ideas driven individual but also one who is able to use data to frame concepts and plans
- Passion for agile ways of working and experience working side by side with developers as Product Owner
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working with mobile apps and / or responsive web
- Proven track record of developing features within the context of a marketplace or e-commerce platform
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English
- Good spoken and written skills in German
- Be part of one of Europe’s most loved internet brands
- Highly relevant, insightful and challenging tasks
- See your ideas become a reality and generate value
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a beautiful loft in Berlin Charlottenburg
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and indicate your salary expectations.