Senior Product Owner Mobile Apps (m/f)
Herzogenaurach bei Nürnberg
Beginn: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Define, create, promote and manage digital products and mobile apps that will provide consumers with an unrivaled shopping experience.
- Define detailed roadmaps for mobile app digital products in line with product domain strategy and overall #DBC vision. Ensure the apps represent a connected, premium and personalized experience
- Own and manage app development backlogs within the #DBC agile delivery framework. Specify user stories/ product features; determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
- Manage budgets related to mobile app definition, creation, promotion, improvement and maintenance.
- Manage full mobile app life cycle - from experience definition to app store publishing, optimization (ASO) & monitoring
- Manage a diverse set of business stakeholders (from global functions to specific functions in markets) to define a sound business roadmap for mobile app experiences
- Partner with delivery, technology and UX/UI teams to define realistic app release schedules
- Own and drive definition and monitoring of business and app experience KPI for specific mobile app experiences.
- Monitor defined mobile app KPI’s and drive improvements/modifications within agreed roadmaps
- Partner with marketing and social media management teams to define and implement a promotion strategy for each relevant stage in the app life cycle.
- Create strong ties with other digital product domain teams to enable premium digital experiences across different brand digital touch points.
- Contribute to the overall product domain strategy definition and implementation
- Contribute to the definition and prioritization of modules/SDKs, services and toolkits while ensuring re-use in own products and related experiences.
Knowledge skills and abilities
- Ability to critically review functional documentation and project plans to a very detailed level.
- Capabilities together with IT and vendor teams
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- 6+ years industry and / or relevant work experience, preferably in mobile app development areas
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications, IT, Business or a related field preferable.
- 2+ years’ experience in agile/SCRUM execution
- Proven experience in managing global projects
- Experience with digital production process and technical nature of developing digital marketing initiatives
- Experience and understanding of mobile marketing and eCommerce