(Senior) Product Owner Shopping (m/w)
idealo internet GmbH
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
For 15 years, idealo - as a neutral price comparison website - has been a reliable partner for everyone looking for the right product: with price and performance transparency given pride of place. No amount of money would persuade us to make poor offers look attractive. This transparency delivered by more than 600 idealo employees in Berlin-Kreuzberg is greatly appreciated by our now 10 million unique users per month.
So that our users can bag the best deals, we have developed the "Buy now" function on which more and more shops are relying: this enables buying directly via idealo. Now we want to focus even more intensively on our customers; thus, we want to use our new, agile, cross-functional "Shopping” team to create a central hub for our buyers. This will be a permanent store for relevant information about the products they have bought and other services.
If you would like to become part of this success story, these are the tasks awaiting you
- As Product Owner you will be heading your team of Development, UX and UI representatives to discover the needs of our buyers as they arise after the purchase.
- You will also be responsible for prioritising needs and requirements. Then you and your team will develop features and services that exceed our customers' expectations.
- You will be acting as the interface between the various teams from product development, business owners and our buyers – with the mission to roll out changes rapidly and iteratively.
- You share our striving for excellence in product discovery and delivery.
To master all this, we expect you to have the following skills
- After at least two years in a responsible product management position at a major service provider oriented towards end customers, you are looking for the next major challenge.
- You have a high level of technical knowledge and a sense for what is technically feasible.
- You are looking to apply and continuously improve your wealth of experience in agile work methods.
- You motivate the people around you with your ideas, your enthusiasm and your hands-on mentality.
- You like the idea of working for a neutral price comparison website which focuses on customers to achieve business objectives.
- You are data driven: you test and measure everything that you develop.
- A degree and / or relevant further education, excellent knowledge of English, a good network and an impressive portfolio are a major plus.
At idealo you can expect
- Fun at work: openness and short decision channels are not just buzz words here! Look forward to a team that will welcome you with open arms and will be keen to support you in your thorough training phase!
- Life-long learning: Here you can continuously develop your occupation and your personal skills: our training courses, ranging from Axure to Zendesk, will be tailored to your personal needs.
- A work-life balance that is really that: you can flexibly arrange your working hours to achieve the balance between your work and private life that you want.
- A family-friendly company: with our family service, emergency child care or the children's party we support you and your family
- A job in the heart of Berlin: you will be working in a historical factory loft in the centre of the vibrant district of Kreuzberg.
Do you see yourself in this profile and would like to work with us? Then we should get to know each other!
Please send us your complete job application (cover letter, CV and qualification certificates or references) stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date.