(Senior) Project Consultant for SAP Intrapreneurship - Investment Associate (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Finance
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Job Title: (Senior) Project Consultant for SAP Intrapreneurship - Investment Associate
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of SAP Intrapreneurship, you will contribute your skills and expertise to empowering SAP’s 78,000+ employees to be entrepreneurs within the organization and grow their ideas into profitable businesses in new markets. The SAP Intrapreneurship program enables corporate entrepreneurs to take end-to-end responsibility for building new businesses based on their very own ideas – from the conception and ideation of the idea, to market validation with customers through to product incubation and beyond. Successful entrepreneurs are provided with venture capital funding and strong mentorship to support them in successfully entering the market and establishing growth.
As an experienced Investment Associate, you have demonstrated deep understanding of technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc. Tasks will include assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Intrapreneurship program, and engaging with and assisting the portfolio companies in any areas of need.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the Intrapreneurship team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Screen and research relevant industries, companies, products, customers, and competitors
- Support portfolio companies and help to track and analyze their performance
- Support the “deal” sourcing with screening and analyzing the portfolio companies’ potentials to become viable ventures
- Develop financial models for new ventures, including scenario analysis and valuation
- Author internal materials with the objective of making investment recommendations
- Analyze the performance of the portfolio of the Intrapreneurship program
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Prior investment analysis experience from an investment fund, investment banking or similar.
- Prior experience at a high-growth technology company or start-up a plus
- Clear understanding of startup finance, focus on early stage, and governance
- Strong academic record in Finance or a related field from a leading university
- Strong analytic skills to put large amounts of information into context
- Ability to manage and prioritize large amounts of tasks
- Ability to source information easily to help build a thesis around companies / industries / competition
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Knowledge of project finance preferred
- Master’s degree in Finance or a related field
We are looking for an Investment Associate with 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
Please click the following click to apply:
Requisition ID careerportal SAP: 119731
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at EMEA: +49 6227 7 48599 and firstname.lastname@example.org, Americas: email@example.com, APJ: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection