(Senior) Project Manager (m/f)
Augsburg / Zürich
Business Development Projektmanagement Management
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for the best talent who do not want to decide between consutling or startups - we do both.
Stryber is a strategy consulting boutique with a focus on digital projects. We have a strong background in top management consulting, strategy & innovation, M&A and a passion for startups - within a corporate environment or outside. We help corporates to understand and to react to a highly dynamic environment as well as to drive their digital transformation.
We believe in a holistic approach while supporting our clients. Hence, our projects typically include phases of research, analysis, designing business concepts and implementation support. We are situation-agnostic and support an array of different project types – for instance, commercial due diligence, market entry strategy, interim management product management/marketing/finance, helping our clients to launch new digital businesses, etc. We practice the new business paradigms that we preach: we don’t have high street offices or fly business class - we are a lean startup ourselves.
We are based in Zurich and the greater Munich area, work on a pan-European basis at our clients’ sites, innovation parks or co-working spaces. Please find out more about us on www.stryber.com.
The role of a (Senior) Project Manager at Stryber
- Manage projects or interim assignments – be the responsible person on the job and deliver whatever is needed to get it done
- Develop business – identify business opportunities and explore them
- Develop knowledge – smartly combine classic strategy consulting tools with new startup paradigms, extract lessons learned from projects and create thought leadership on your topics
- Lead teams – provide guidance for colleagues, on and off the job - Help us build a leading strategy boutique for a digital world
What can you expect from us?
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” attitude
- A fast career track
- Personal responsibility for projects, interim assignments and ownership of topics – and all the exposure that comes with it
- Hands-on guidance from our partners
- Mandatory home office days and a flexible, family-friendly environment
- A competitive compensation package
What do we expect from you?
- Passion & drive for all things digital
- “Getting shit done” attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English
- 3 years of experience in a top strategy consulting firm
- Significant experience in startup projects from launching a startup, obtaining a C-level position at a startup, working at an early stage venture capital firm or working at a company builder
Please send your CV to email@example.com