Senior Publisher Relations Manager – New Sales (f/m)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GameGenetics is a leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
GameGenetics works with leading game publishers, such as EA, Supercell, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 80 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- Significant experience (2-4 years) in business development in the area of mobile content marketing, ideally in the games industry
- Excellent knowledge of and international network in the online and mobile marketing industry
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, business level fluency in English and German
- Experience and composure in negotiations and client support
- Technophile and open for new trends
- Management experience a plus
- MS Office, CRM Tools, technical understanding for Online Marketing
- Leading role in the further expansion of GameGenetics network and channel partners
- Sales responsibility for specific market segments
- Manage and build Publisher relationships that represent strategic opportunities for GameGenetics, high revenue opportunities for partners, and key benefits to advertisers.
- Engage in day-to-day communication with managed accounts to maximize client satisfaction & revenue
- Monitor daily, monthly, and quarterly performance
- Act as liaison between client and internal stakeholders. Escalate matters when necessary in an efficient manner.
- Close cooperation with Product Management and Tech for the realization of customized solutions
- Proactively identify challenges, trends, and new opportunities both internally and externally
- Exemplify true ownership & leadership qualities
- Analyse publisher supply trends to identify key sources of traffic
- Handle inventory escalations required for active and upcoming sales campaigns
- Identify upsell & cross sell opportunities as new products are released
What we offer you
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step?