Senior Ruby Developer (m/f) for AppLift
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
AppLift's Engineering Team creates the technological architecture for our state-of-the-art monetization platform.
Our set of products includes mobile SDK, highly scalable backend including eCPM optimization and data crunching algorithms, using the latest technologies in the market.
We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product-driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience.
We adopt a test first philosophy and continuously deploy, so your code will be in front of our clients straight away.
- You have 2+ years of experience in software engineering / web development
- You are experienced in building applications in Ruby on Rails
- You are comfortable with Haml/jQuery/jQTouch/Webkit Transitions
- ...and MySQL/PostgreSQL
- ...as well as Git/Github, TDD, Kanban
- Amazon Web Services - EC2, S3, Redshift (or other column-based store), Auto-scaling
- Continuous Integration Systems
You should be able to
- Work independently and in a team
- Fluently communicate in English
- Demonstrate strong technical and problem solving skills
And what's in for you
- A rewarding career within a start-up, mobile & gaming industry
- Profit from working with a talented team of top developers
- Berlin’s start-up scene & access to a well-established network
- Fun and international team of young top performers (more than 25 nationalities)
- Kicker table, Playstation, free drinks, and lots of team events
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!
Interested? Then submit your CV along with links or demos of your work online.