Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)
Beginn: August 2013
SponsorPay is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
BrandEngage®, our social video and engagement advertising product, features an immersive ad unit with custom creatives, enabling Fortune 500 brands to achieve meaningful interaction with consumers, including social actions, purchase triggers and market insights.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
- Design, develop and maintain an in-game advertising & monetization platform, based on Ruby on Rails.
- Be part of a SCRUM team that focuses on one of the SponsorPay Products (e.g. our Mobile App Distribution Product or our Brandengage Video Platform)
- Full stack development from the database all the way to the browser
- Mentor and coach other developers
- Help identify new technologies and techniques that can improve our apps and or our development processes
Essential skills and experience
- Passionate about software development - naturally you have your own pet projects
- Experience driving professional Ruby on Rails projects in an Agile environment
- 5+ years software development experience, 3+ years experience with Ruby
- OO design skills
- Strong testing background (TATFT)
- Very comfortable with Git and Github
- Proactive with a focus on getting things done
- Experience with high-traffic production systems with 1000s of requests per second
- NoSQL experience
What We Offer
- Work in a team with more than 15 talented developers, a lot of them senior
- Product driven environment
- Casual work environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere and open discussion
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fruit & free drinks everyday :)
Learn more about our development team at http://sponsorpay.github.com/