Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developer (Backend RoR) (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
StartupCVs is a marketplace which connects leading startups from Europe and North America with the brightest minds across all seniorities. It is the easiest and most effective way for a candidate to get in touch with startups. Candidates upload their CVs, indicate their preferences and are approached by Startups directly!
StartupCVs was founded by Berlin-based entrepreneurs with experience at BCG, Google, Payleven, Hitfox, etc. Within weeks we gained enormous traction, in Berlin alone 200+ startups are already using StartupCVs. To keep up with this pace, we are currently looking for experienced developers to grow our IT team.
Apply! And become part of this success story!
What we can offer
- Have direct impact on the product and see your code used by clients in a short period of time
- Help building sustainable code while taking full responsibility over parts of the system
- Be embedded in an IT-team of specialists - our tech-team members belong to the top ~5% of their peer group (both academically and professionally)
- You directly report to the CTO (who previously led Tech-team of 30+ people)
- Be located in the heart of Berlin, at Hackescher Markt (Kleine Präsidentenstraße)
- Participate in the early phase of a great success story
- Enjoy a competitive package - which may also include equity
- You build, develop/maintain StartupCVs’ backend services
- You closely work with the Product-Team to define and understand client needs and to contribute to the product roadmap
- You implement the product requirements
- You help set up the deployment and testing infrastructure/environments
- If applicable, you are also in charge of performance- and scalability-related tasks
- If applicable, you may also be in charge of working on front-end related tasks case-by-case
- Fluent with Rails 4 and experienced with other relevant backend technologies
- Strong conceptual skills, excitement about conceptional tasks and focus on good architecture while being eager to deliver quickly
- Preferred: experience with HTML5, CSS and JS/jQuery, ideally good background in at least one state-of-the-art framework (e.g. Angular)
- Experience and motivation for DevOps tasks
- Solid track record of academic and professional and/or personal achievements
- Highly motivated to add to existing knowledge
- Willing and able to work in a lean and agile environment
How you apply
If you want to apply for this position specifically: submit an email to jobs@StartupCVs.com
Alternatively: upload your CV on http://www.startupcvs.com/accounts/sign_up and please indicate in the comment field whether you want to be considered only for the position at StartupCVs.com or for other similar positions in Europe and North America.