Senior Sales Associate (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Matmatch is an ambitious new corporate venture in the materials science space - a platform that connects engineers, product designers, and procurement teams with the best materials and suppliers for their job. It will soon become the largest publicly accessible database of material property information and is a one-of-a-kind startup.
We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are putting together a multicultural star team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experiences across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses.
- Lead the successful acquisition of new customers and business partners
- Design and implement tools and processes to acquire new customers efficiently
- Function as a reliable contact person for customers from the first contact through to conclusion of agreement
- Work closely with other stakeholders (Marketing, Analytics etc.) to optimize sales results
- Work closely with product team to communicate customer needs and constantly improve the product
- 3+ years B2B sales experience at a startup – in particular with inside sales and related topics like, for instance: cold calling, email marketing, content marketing, conducting webinars
- Native or fluent (native-equivalent) in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate ideas effectively within cross-functional teams
- University degree in a business or sales related discipline
- A network in the materials industry (producers, distributors etc) is a plus but not a requirement
What you can expect
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future right from the beginning starting September 2017
- Join a well-funded start-up venture backed by a large corporation
- Receive an attractive package that balances work and life in the boom town of Munich, Germany
By joining Matmatch you will benefit from the support of a large corporation combined with the dynamic spirit of a start-up. You’ll help shape the go-to knowledge platform for the people that engineer the world around you.
We look forward to talking to you!
Note: To ensure a speedy review of your application, please apply directly via the Job Link.