Senior Sales Manager (m/f)
Sengaro (Rebate Networks)
Innsbruck, Munich, Berlin
IT Sales Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Sengaro is a APP Devlopment B2B company . With a world wide network and strong partnerships the reached out to customers like Vodafone Austria, companies in Silivon Valley as well as Singapore. We are a small team with senior Android and IOS developers, we always deliver on time and have high priority on custumer satisfaction. Every job we do is the best of what we can do, keeping ourselves and our client 100% happy.
Yoin our company with your expertise!
Senior Sales Manager / Co-Managing Director (m/f)
We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who is eager to work as a senior in sales. You are proactive and dynamic and you love to work in an international environment. You will be managing the sales department and winning new clients to work with Sengaro. Also, you will be supporting the development of new business opportunities as Co-Managing Director.
- You should have 3-5 years of work experience in sales.
- You have experience with the mobile application market.
- You are are flexible with mobility.
- You have strategic and consultative selling skills with strong negotiation abilities.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are able to switch priorities and focus as needed.
- You have the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of international partners.
- You are fluent in English; any other language is a plus.
- Become an essential member of our creative, fun and hard-working team.
- Operate within flexible structures with short response times, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues.
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and an excellent perspective for your personal development.
- Earn a competitive salary based on Bonus structures.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Office Innsbruck but you can work from Munich, Berlin or Vienna.
How to apply
Please submit your CV, references, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Sales” in the subject line.