Senior Sales Manager (m/f)
IT Business Development Sales
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SENIOR SALES MANAGER (m/f), HAMBURG
Evertracker makes supply chains transparent and automates processes.
Our unique technology platform enables goods shipped and inaccessible items to communicate their current status and location without interruptions and in real-time.
Our smart software solution has triggered gigantic interest in the world of business. Internationally operating DAX companies want to work with us just as much as small and medium-sized enterprises. With our help, they will optimize their supply chain and quality management processes.
We have found investors who will be supporting us financially in the next years.
Now, we are off to a flying start, and for that we need you.
We are looking at the earliest possible starting date for at least one Senior Sales Manager (m/f) for our head offices in Hamburg who will support our team.
- Selling Evertracker solutions and building your own network
- Developing new solutions in cooperation with customers
- Reporting directly to Managing Directors
- Working independently on market potentials and creating sales activities based on sales targets
- Developing and maintaining contacts on C-level and operational level
Ideally you will have a university degree or similar qualification as well as sales experience. If you were successfully selling online solutions, you are well versed in logistics und understand decision-making procedures in multinational companies,
we are looking for you.
- Strong focus on new business
- Experience in selling complex solutions
- Very good communication skills in German (a must) and English (corporate language)
- Good technical understanding
- Hands-on mentality
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel a lot
WHAT WE OFFER
The unique opportunity to shape an aspiring company in a growth phase and to bring it forward.
- Product and market know-how
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast growing company
- An international founding team
- An international corporate culture. Office communication in English and German
- The opportunity to work together with experienced professionals from different industries
- A good atmosphere in a multinational environment – because we believe in our idea and have fun with what we do
Are you interested in developing your career in a growing company? Would you like to help shape the Internet of Things? If yes, please send Peter an email (in English) and attach your CV (in German or English). We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Lindqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org